So, I've had a 'blogger' before, but I didn't use it much because tumblr was the big thing. I'm a little over tumblr now because it got really boring. So I got re-interested in blogger. I wanted to try something new (again). If you don't know anything about me I will start with introducing myself.
I'm Amber. I'm a 22 year old Dental Reception and Administration student in college. I have a boyfriend named Andrew, we've been dating for seven years! I have a sister named Amanda and a dog named Rufus. I live in Ontario, Canada.
Now that you know a little more about me, I just want to add that I'm random sometimes with things that I post. I rarely know what to write about so this blog might be boring at first to read (but that's okay, it can only get better right?).
No comments:
Post a Comment